What is National Pool Partners (NPP)?
National Pool Partners is a family of pool service brands in the Sun Belt. We partner with local businesses and provide the scale and resources of a national enterprise to better serve our customers, teammates, and Partners.
How long is the process to sell my business?
Our team moves at your pace. Initial contact to closing takes from 30-90 days.
Why should I sell to NPP?
- People First. We are committed to your people and customers. We continuously invest our time and capital to enrich the legacy you have created.
- Reputation. Our business is founded on trust and keeping our promises. All of the Partners have been through the same experience as you. Contact them for more information.
- Flexibility. A partnership has to make sense for both parties. We want to learn about your business and listen to what is important for your future.
How will you value my business?
Our goal is to provide a fair value for your business based on the following characteristics:
- Revenue: Annual growth, customer pricing, customer turnover, service type (service, repair, remodel, construction).
- Profitability: Historical profit after adjusting for personal expenses.
- Operations: Geography, employees, route density, vehicle condition, other assets, systems and infrastructure.
What will happen to my employees?
We are a fast-growing company with a significant need for talent. We expect to onboard all your key people and invest into their training and development.
What will happen to my brand?
We are building a family of brands and assess each partnership based on the brand’s history and legacy.
What is my involvement after I sell?
- This is up to you! We provide owners with the flexibility to choose their own path. It could mean retirement, an advisory role, or get involved with strategy and operations.
- It’s helpful if you stick around for at least 30 days to help with the transition. This ensures a seamless transition while preserving your legacy and doing what’s best for your employees.
Where can I learn more?
You can reach us at email@example.com, or leave us a note on the Contact Us page. You can ask us anything with no obligations.